Austin’s favorite springtime event, the Garden Party, is celebrating its 16th Anniversary and we invite you to join us for this grand affair on Thursday, April 24, 2014! Honorary Chair Will Meredith, Event Chair Emily Pratte and Co-Chair Ashley Holt are planning an unforgettable evening in the sculpture garden and you won’t want to miss what Featured Artist Margo Sawyer, plans to unveil!
Individual Tickets: $150 Museum Members: $125
Rain or Shine Event!
2014 Garden Party Sponsor packages start as low as $500 for valet parking privileges, VIP party benefits, and more! Become a sponsor online by clicking the link above. Call us at 512.445.5582, ext. 102, or contact us for all your Garden Party needs at firstname.lastname@example.orgFine Food & Wine
More than twenty of Austin’s best restaurants serve delectable samplings of their cuisine, paired with complementing wines generously selected by Twin Liquors.Unique Auction Treasures
Our curated auction full of one-of-a-kind items from Austin’s own luminaries features original pieces of art, eclectic items, and specialty services from local businesses, proceeds all benefiting the Umlauf. Big ticket items from previous years included a personal voicemail message recording by Willie Nelson and a Texas Legends Autographed Guitar.
Garden Party proceeds benefit the Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum’s education programs and long-term garden restoration project.
Past proceeds have enabled us to offer:
- Free admission to all public school groups
- Arts-in-education community programming through workshops, lectures & camps
- Touch-tours for the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Special needs tours for Helping Hands, Texas Youth Commission, Club Latinitas, and other at-risk youth service organizations
- Support for fully realizing the Umlauf family’s gift of the home & original studio by connecting both properties with full accessibility